PADDY POWER is offering bettors up to £ 20 in cash if their bet on Manchester United against Burnley loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and bet £ 20 on the Premier League showdown will get their money back if they don’t succeed!
The bookmaker also offers customers a 124/1 bet builder boosted on the very important shock at Old Trafford.
How to claim ..
Paddy Power Special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE *
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £ 10 with a card
- Place a bet of £ 20 on sports betting. For the purposes of this promotion, your very first bet will be considered the qualifying bet.
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund your CASH stake up to £ 20
- Your refund will be processed within one hour of settlement of the qualifying bet.
Manchester United welcome Burnley to Old Trafford for Thursday’s Premier League clash.
The Red Devils will look to bounce back from their disappointing 1-1 draw with struggling Newcastle on Monday.
Ralf Rangnick’s side are currently seventh in the division, seven points behind Arsenal, fourth, and Champions League qualifying spots.
But given their delays against Brighton and Brentford, United are hoping to use their two games in hand.
Burnley, meanwhile, are the freshest side in the Premier League to have not played since December 12.
And Sean Dyche’s side could pose a serious problem for United, who are playing their second game in four days and without a suspended Bruno Fernandes.
124/1 Special betting manufacturer
Man Utd vs. Burnley
A bet maker allows Paddy bettors to choose from multiple markets for a single event in a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Ashley Westwood – showed a map
- Nemanja Matic – showed a card
- Under 2.5 goals – Over / under 2.5 goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo – First goalscorer
Our four selections create odds of 124/1 – BACK HERE *
We therefore support a goalless draw between the two at odds of 12/1.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we are successful you will win £ 260 on £ 20 stake!
If we are wrong, you get your money back directly in cash. It’s that simple.
But if you fancy something a little bigger (OK, a lot bigger) then you can support our quadruple bet builder which has been increased to 124/1.
Our selections are: Ashley Westwood – Showed a card, Nemanja Matic – Showed a card, Under 2.5 goals – Over / under 2.5 goals, Cristiano Ronaldo – First goalscorer
£ 20 on it will come back £ 2,502 if it passes.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £ 2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Commercial Content Notice: Taking any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payment to The Sun. 18+. The T & Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to play responsibly
A responsible player is someone who:
- Establish time and money limits before playing
- Only play with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t gamble if he’s upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Aware of the bet – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all regulated gambling websites in the UK. United.
* New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any football market and if it loses we will refund your CASH stake. The maximum refund for this offer is £ 20. Only deposits made using cards will be eligible for this promotion. The T & Cs apply.