- Create web content to use in combination with variable data for email and mobile phone communications.
- Estimate work time and effort when all necessary information may not be available.
- Experiment with emerging technologies – frameworks, platforms and tools.
- Documentation of own project processes and with the aim of sharing knowledge.
- You need to lead by example and engage the team to achieve their goals.
- Follow internal quality control, testing procedures and develop new ones.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and best practices.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate related to computer science.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a creative technical environment.
- Fluent English.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design to ensure all HTML code is responsive to end user experience.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility and restrictions, web standards, and CSS-based design.
- Excellent attention to detail in testing HTML and its functionality using relevant software.
- Experience using Jira / Bit bucket / Confluence.
- Have experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Be available beyond normal working hours when needed.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies where projects require it.
- Communication skills must be professional at all times and able to act proactively to ensure smooth team functioning and effective collaboration.
- Self-motivated and able to find and correct problems if necessary.
- Work to tight deadlines with a flexible approach.
- Must be able to respond to a changing environment and develop technically.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position